About the NVVC
The Netherlands Society of Cardiology was founded April 28, 1934 by a group of prominent doctors with a special interest in the field of cardiovascular diseases.
The mission statements of the Society are to develop cardiology in the widest sense of the word, to ensure quality in the daily practice of cardiology and to promote the interest of its members.
The realisation of these goals is pursued in particular by:
- Developing and maintaining an internal and external network, both nationally and internationally
- Convening scientific meetings
- Issuing publications on topics discussed during these meetings
- Setting up committees and working groups.
Since the year 2002 the membership file contains more than 1000 names. Of all registered and working cardiologists in the Netherlands, over 95% is a member of the Netherlands Society of Cardiology.
The day-to-day management rests with the chairman, vice-chairman, secretary and the treasurer.
Mail management: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Congress Committee
- Concilium Cardiologicum (Committee on Cardiology Training Porgrams)
- Needs Assessment/Training Capacity
- Coronary Angiography
- Cardiology and Sports
- Heart Failure
- Clinical Pharmacology and Pharmacotherapy
- Quality Assurance
- Nuclear Cardiology and Cardiovascular MRI
- Educational Training in Cardiology
- Vascular Cardiology
3501 DD Utrecht